Monday, December 11, 2006

Early to Rise and Ready to attack (the mall)...

On Sunday, I wanted to beat the crowds to the mall, so I headed out early...
With no traffic on 520 and views like this, even if between clouds of gray and drizzle, I realize just why I love it here..

 

Upon arrival in Bellevue, I headed to my new favorite spot. Koots Green Tea. Watch out Starbucks. Koots is a Japanese Tea House that has begun its spread to the U.S., with its first store in Bellevue and another soon to follow, which will be located above the NEW Whole Foods!

I am a big fan of this place. The first time I went, I had a Jasmine Bubble Tea, which was so good and not too sweet, like some of those teas can be. On Sunday, I branched out and tried this nuclear thing...

 

It may look cancer inducing, but it is actually a 'cancer fighting' Matcha Tea Latte, with just a hint of White Chocolate. It may sound strange, and I think that it took me a few sips before I decided that I really did like it.

So, the next time you are in Bellevue and need a little green fix, try this. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

amy said...

so, how did the shopping go??

starbucks has a macha green tea latte, too. ask kfor it without the melon -- yes, melon -- syrup. it's good. i hope it's really as good as it sounds.... yours looks better.