Friday, November 18, 2005

last day...
so, today was my official last day of work..ah, it feels good to be finished, but I also feel a little sad to be leaving. I do love what I do, so I will definitely miss it for the next many months. Here is my last menu:

Dark Chocolate Chipotle Cake, Espresso Chili Gelato, Candied Jalapeno, Nutty Cinnamon Caramel..

Lemon Panna Cotta, Carameled Orange, Cornmeal Almond Biscotti, Raspberry Balsamic Granita..

Chai Spice Creme Brulee, Black Tea and Honey Poached Pears, Almond Brittle..

Pumpkin and Yogurt Spice Cake, Molasses Ginger Gelato, Candied Pecans, Pomegranate Honey Drizzle..

Lemon Custard Tart, Honey Sherbet, Fresh Berries, Cranberry Coulis..

Rich Hot Chocolate, Housemade Toasted Marshmallow Fluff, Assorted Cookies..

It is also getting quite chilly here...still no sign of snow! maybe tonight??

No comments: